Friday, August 21, 2015

Notes. Ideas. Direction.

Blogger Note 1:

I really want to relate to a vast amount of perspectives in this current existence of mine. I am not too sure how possible that is, but it is really all I want to do with my life. It is not because I think I am smarter than anyone, or I am more important than another human being. I just think that if I share my ideas, my stories, and my fantasies with anyone who chose's to take me seriously, there is something I can give the world it has never been given. 

I only want to write down what my eyes see, so someone can convince me that I am not seeing the world correctly.That is not a challenge, it is a request. Truth be told, I hate how I look at the world. I am not really sure how I look at the world in it's entirety, and that scares the shit out of me. I don't understand myself. I do not understand why I think that what I have to say is something to be looked at as art. It is just my brain.


This is my brain. My brain tells me to love everyone. My brain tells me that everyone I know is aware I love them so much. My brain is one step ahead, and 14 steps away from everyone else. My brain takes time. It takes longer than everyone else's. My slow brain is a gift from my ancestors. It has a rhythm. It only functions on a one track cadence. My brain only can express itself in the moment. My brain is very good at pretending. My brain is not yours. 


Here I go...into the abyss of cyberland, and invading the one track minded socialmedialites of the given free world. Brace yourselves, here comes the motherload. 

No comments:

Post a Comment